Where do I find out the price and availability of a particular instrument?

For Grain & Seed Moisture Testers, please contact Landmark or your preferred Rural Merchandise supplier. For any other instruments, please check with us via our Contact page.

We do supply directly to Government departments, Education and Research Institutions and in bulk to corporate entities. Our instruments for non agricultural applications, can also be purchased directly from us. We supply Export orders directly to end users.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *